Wednesday, January 31, 2007

puff 279 You're Free- Ana Carolina, the story of a song




You're Free Ana Carolina was put together after a lot of experimental work with pitch and high vocal on songs like The Kingdom of the Keys. You're Free is in fact an effort to straighten things up!
First of all it stood on its own and hen as I was finishing work on one version I heard about the passing of Sally and dedicated a version to her. At one stage I was going to change he opening line, 'I threw a stone into the sun'but then a fellow Magdalena friend of Sally's asked me to keep it.
As the song took final shape I became interested in the story of Ana Carolina Reston and dedicated a version to her. This version of the video and the song, so to speak has been popular on the net with over 2500 hits since November.
You're Free- Sally's Song

No comments: