Monday, December 18, 2006

puff 238 Here comes the rain again


A song by Dave Stewart performed by Peter Cleave
Don't Break Up- Click Here!
The performance is from 2004 and uses DDClip ProHere Comes The Rain Again
Annie Lennox & Dave Stewart
(The Eurhythmics)
Am F
Here comes the rain again, falling on my head like a memory.
G Am
Falling on my head like a new emotion.
I want to walk in the open wind, I want to talk like lovers do.
Want to dive into your ocean. Is it raining with you?
CHORUS:
F C
So, baby, talk to me, like lovers do.
F C
Walk with me, like lovers do.
F C D G
Talk to me, like lovers do.
Here comes the rain again, raining on my head like a tragedy
Tearing me apart like a new emotion
I want to breathe in the open wind, I want to kiss like lovers do
Want to dive into your ocean. Is it raining with you?
CHORUS:
Em F Am Em F G
CHORUS:


FOR THE BEST INSURANCE CLICK HERE
'
ogura yuuko?

No comments: